Home | Investment | ( 2 ) | Subscribe | Post an answer

Asked by ORJIH ANIH GOODFAITH on Thursday December 15, 2016 at 5:35:46:

i bought shares in 2008 while in makurdi from then first inland bank plc and since then i have not received anything from the bank.now i reside and work in abuja

Re: How can i get my share certificate and dividend for first inland bank plc now finbank plc Reply by Felix Okoli on Tuesday January 31, 2017 at 21:6:58:

FCMB acquired Finank. You can get it from their company registrar which for now is First Registrars

Post your Answer

Required fields are Name and Answer.


Email: (Optional)